The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board has released a notification inviting applications from eligible candidates to apply for 750 vacancies for the post of SI (Sub-Inspector). Interested candidates can apply for the Tamil Nadu government jobs by visiting the official website of TNUSRB at www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in. The last date to apply for the SI posts is before 30.06.2023.
The TNPSC announced the recruitment of talented and energetic individuals for various positions.
TNUSRB Jobs Notification 2023 – 750 Sub-Inspector Posts @ www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in
The TNUSRB Notification 2023 has opened a great opportunity for eligible candidates to apply for 750 SI posts in Tamil Nadu. The candidates should read all the details mentioned in the notification carefully and apply for the TNUSRB Recruitment 2023 before the last date. This is a golden opportunity for candidates who wish to serve the state of Tamil Nadu and contribute to its development.
The TNUSRB has announced 750 vacancies for the SI posts, including 366 vacancies for SI of Police (Taluk), 145 for SI of Police (AR), and 110 for SI of Police (TSP). The job location is Tamil Nadu, and the selected candidates will be posted accordingly.
The salary package offered to the SI posts by TNUSRB is quite attractive and competitive. The salary package includes basic pay and other allowances. The basic pay offered to the SI post is Rs. 36,900/-, and the maximum pay for the SI post is Rs. 1,16,600/-. Apart from the basic pay, the selected candidates will also receive other benefits such as Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Travel Allowance, and many other benefits.
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board
Type of Employment: TN Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 750
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Post Name: Sub Inspector
Official Website: www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 30.06.2023
TNUSRB DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- SI of Police (Taluk) – 366
- SI of Police (AR) – 145
- SI of Police (TSP) – 110
- Station Officer – 129
- Candidates must have passed Any Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
TNUSRB PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Rs.36,900 – 1,16,600/-
- Written Examination (Part I Tamil Language Eligibility Test)
- Written Examination (Part II Main Written examination)
- Physical Measurement Test
- Endurance Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Certificate Verification
- Departmental Candidate: Rs.1000/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs.500/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in
- Read the job description carefully: Before applying for any job, it’s essential to read the job description carefully to understand the job requirements, skills required, and job responsibilities.
- Create an account: If you’re applying through a job portal or website, create an account on the website, fill in the required details,
- Fill out the application form: Once you’ve created an account, you’ll be required to fill out an application form. Ensure you fill in all the details accurately, including your personal details, educational qualifications, and work experience.
- Upload supporting documents: You may be required to upload supporting documents such as your educational certificates, experience certificates, and any other relevant documents. Ensure that you upload clear, legible copies of all the documents.
- Review your application: Before submitting your application, review all the details to ensure that there are no errors or omissions. Double-check your contact details, email address, and phone number.
- Submit your application: Once you are satisfied that your application is complete,
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
TNUSRB Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Online: 01.06.2023
- Closing Date of Submission Application: 30.06.2023
TNUSRB Important Links:
- Notification Link (Sub Inspector): Click Here
- Notification Link (Station Officer): Click Here
- Information Brochure Link: Click Here
- Applying Link: Click Here
|TNUSRB Recruitment 2023 – FAQs|
The total number of vacancies available for 750 SI posts is mentioned in the notification.
Must have passed Any Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board
The application fee for the Departmental Candidate: Rs.1000/-, All Other Candidates: Rs.500/-
Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of TNUSRB (www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in) from the opening date of the application till the last date of submission.