Tamilnadu Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department (TNRD) has recently issued a recruitment notification for 13 Office Assistant Posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from 12th April 2023 until 12th May 2023. It is advised to carefully read the recruitment notification to know more about the eligibility criteria, post information, selection process, age limit, pay scale, and other important details. This is a great opportunity for candidates looking to pursue a career in the part of Tamilnadu Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department (TNRD)
The TNRD announced the recruitment of talented and energetic individuals for various positions.
Organization Name: Tamilnadu Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department (TNRD)
Type of Employment: TN Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 13
Job Location: Mayiladuthurai, Tamil Nadu
Post Name: Office Assistant
Official Website: www.mayiladuthurai.nic.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 12.05.2023
TNRD DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Office Assistant – 13 Posts
- Candidates must have passed 8th + Must dive bicycle or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- GT Candidates: 18 to 32 years
- BC, MBC & DNC Candidates: 18 to 34 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 18 to 37 Years
TNRD PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Rs.15,700 – 50,000/-
- Short List
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.mayiladuthurai.nic.in
- To find the TNRD Notification and refer to all the details related to the recruitment.
- Download the application form from the given link provided on the website.
- Fill out the application form carefully and make sure that all the details are correct.
- Gather all the required documents, such as photocopies of educational certificates, experience certificates, and any other relevant documents.
- Submit the application form and the required documents to the following address (refer to the Official Notification) provided by the TNRD.
- “District Collector Direct Assistant (Development), District Collector Office, 1st Floor Rural Development Office, Mayiladuthurai-609001.”
- Candidates enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in the official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
TNRD Important Dates:
- Starting Date of submission Application: 12.04.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 12.05.2023
TNRD Important Links:
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
- Application Form: Click Here
|TNRD Recruitment 2023 FAQs|
- What is the total number of vacancies available under TNRD Recruitment 2023?
The total number of vacancies available for various Office Assistant posts is 13 in the notification
- What is the educational qualification required for the Office Assistant posts under TNRD Recruitment 2023?
The Educational qualification for the Office Assistant post is an 8th from a recognized Board or University.
- What is the application fee for TNRD Recruitment 2023?
The application fee is not mentioned in the notification.
- How can I apply for the Office Assistant posts under TNRD Recruitment 2023?
Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of TNRD (www.mayiladuthurai.nic.in) from the opening date of the application till the last date of submission.
- What is the selection process for the Office Assistant posts under TNRD Recruitment 2023?
The selection process includes a Short List, Interview.