Tamil Nadu Civil Supplies Corporation (TNCSC) has recently issued a recruitment notification for 160 Seasonal Bill Clerk Posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from 07th April 2023 until 03rd May 2023. It is advised to carefully read the recruitment notification to know more about the eligibility criteria, post information, selection process, age limit, pay scale, and other important details. This is a great opportunity for candidates looking to pursue a career in the part of Tamil Nadu Civil Supplies Corporation (TNCSC)
The TNCSC announced the recruitment of talented and energetic individuals for various positions.
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Civil Supplies Corporation (TNCSC)
Type of Employment: Tamilnadu Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 160
Job Location: Rainpet
Post Name: Seasonal Bill Clerk
Official Website: www.tncsc.tn.gov.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 03.05.2023
TNCSC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Seasonal Bill Clerk – 80
- Seasonal Watchman – 80
Seasonal Bill Clerk:
- Candidates must have passed B.Sc Science, Agriculture & Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidates must have passed 08th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Maximum Age for SC/ST/SCA – 37 Years
- Maximum Age for MBC/BC/BC(M) – 34 Years
- Maximum Age for OC – 32 Years
TNCSC PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Seasonal Bill Clerk – Rs.5285 + (DA) Rs.3499/- TA Rs.120/-
- Seasonal Watchman – Rs.5218 + (DA) Rs.3499/- TA Rs.160/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.tncsc.tn.gov.in
- To find the TNCSC Notification and refer to all the details related to the recruitment.
- Download the application form from the given link provided on the website.
- Fill out the application form carefully and make sure that all the details are correct.
- Gather all the required documents, such as photocopies of educational certificates, experience certificates, and any other relevant documents.
- Submit the application form and the required documents to the following address (refer to the Official Notification) provided by the TNCSC.
- “Senior Zonal Manager, Zonal Office, Tamil Nadu Consumer Goods Corporation, District Collector Office Complex, Fourth A Block Ranipet District.”
- Candidates enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
TNCSC Important Dates:
- Starting Date of submission Application: 07.04.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 03.05.2023
TNCSC Important Links:
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here