Tamil Nadu District Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission has recently issued a recruitment notification for Various Assistant Posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from 11th April 2023 until 08th May 2023. It is advised to carefully read the recruitment notification to know more about the eligibility criteria, post information, selection process, age limit, pay scale, and other important details. This is a great opportunity for candidates looking to pursue a career in the part of the Tamil Nadu District Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission.
Tamil Nadu District Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission announced the recruitment of talented and energetic individuals for various positions.
The Tamil Nadu District Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (TN DCDRC) has announced its recruitment notification for 2023. The organization is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the various assistant posts in TN DCDRC. Interested candidates can apply for the positions before the last date.
TN DCDRC Jobs Notification 2023 – 01 Assistant Posts @ chennai.nic.in
The TN DCDRC is a government organization that looks after the grievances and complaints of consumers in the state. The organization provides a platform for consumers to file complaints against sellers, service providers, manufacturers, and others in case of any deficiency in products or services. The organization also ensures that consumers get their due compensation for any harm caused to them.
The TN DCDRC is looking to fill one Office Assistant position to help it function smoothly. The candidates will be selected through a Short List and an interview. To apply for the TN DCDRC jobs recruitment 2023, candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria set by the organization. The minimum educational qualification required for the Office Assistant is 8th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
The candidates applying for the TN DCDRC Jobs Vacancy 2023 must be between the age of 18 and 37 years. The age relaxation for the reserved category candidates will be as per the government rules. The selected candidates for the Office Assistant positions in TN DCDRC will be offered a decent salary package of Rs.15,700/-. The candidates can also look forward to promising career growth in the organization.
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu District Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission
Type of Employment: TN Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Chennai
Post Name: Office Assistant
Official Website: www.chennai.nic.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 08.05.2023
TN DCDRC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Office Assistant
- Candidates must have passed 08th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 37 Years
TN DCDRC PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Rs. 15,700/-
- Short List
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.chennai.nic.in
- To find the TN DCDRC Notification and refer to all the details related to the recruitment.
- Download the application form from the given link provided on the website.
- Fill out the application form carefully and make sure that all the details are correct.
- Gather all the required documents, such as photocopies of educational certificates, experience certificates, and any other relevant documents.
- Submit the application form and the required documents to the following address.
- “Head, District Legal Services Authority, Chennai South, VOC Street, Chennai-600003.”
- Candidates enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in the official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
TN DCDRC Important Dates:
- Starting Date of submission Application: 11.04.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 08.05.2023
TN DCDRC Important Links:
- Official Notification & Application Form Link: Click Here
|TN DCDRC Recruitment 2023 – FAQs|
The total number of vacancies available for various assistant posts is not mentioned in the notification.
The maximum age limit is 37 years.
The application fee for the Assistant posts is not mentioned in the notification.
Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of TN DCDRC (www.chennai.nic.in) from the opening date of the application till the last date of submission.