Steel Authority Of India Limited (SAIL) has recently issued a recruitment notification for 239 Trade Apprentices Posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from 11th April 2023 until 29th April 2023. It is advised to carefully read the recruitment notification to know more about the eligibility criteria, post information, selection process, age limit, pay scale, and other important details. This is a great opportunity for candidates looking to pursue a career in the part of Steel Authority Of India Limited (SAIL)
SAIL announced the recruitment of talented and energetic individuals for various positions.
Organization Name: Steel Authority Of India Limited (SAIL)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 239
Job Location: West Bengal
Post Name: Trade Apprentices
Official Website: www.sail.co.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 29.04.2023
SAIL DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Electrician – 65
- Fitter – 57
- Rigger – 18
- Turner – 12
- Machinist – 15
- Welder – 32
- Computer/ ICTSM – 6
- Refrigeration & AC – 16
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle – 05
- Plumber – 06
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 07
- Any Indian citizen who has completed his ITI from a government-recognized institute, in the specified TRADE (full-time regular course only) and completed in the last three years (passed out in 2020 or after) can apply.
- Candidates whose “contract ID” has already been created in line with the Apprenticeship Act 1961, during their apprenticeship training at some other organizations are not eligible.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
SAIL PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Rs. 7,000 – 7,700/-
- Merit List
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.sail.co.in
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement/notification for details of educational qualifications & other eligibility criteria before submitting of online application.
- Candidates, who are applying through the NAPS portal, will be considered for the above-mentioned vacancy.
- Candidates are advised to register as a student online on NAPS portal www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in
- A valid registration number created on the National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) portal is compulsory to apply for the above positions. After registering oneself, one can log in to the home page of the NAPS portal as a candidate then go to “Apprenticeship opportunities” and then click find establishments. Candidate should select SAIL IISCO STEEL PLANT, Burnpur (E03171900012) to apply in passed out trade of ITI against vacancies appearing on the portal.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
SAIL Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Online: 11.04.2023
- Closing Date of Submission Application: 29.04.2023
SAIL Important Links:
- Notification Link: Click Here
- Application Link: Click Here
|SAIL Recruitment 2023 FAQs|
- What is the SAIL Full Form?
The SAIL Full Form is Steel Authority Of India Limited.
- What is the application mode for SAIL?
The application mode for SAIL is Online.
- How many vacancies are in SAIL Jobs Notification 2023?
Currently, there are 239 vacancies.
- What is the qualification for this SAIL Jobs Recruitment 2023?
The qualification for this SAIL Jobs Recruitment is ITI from a recognized Board.
- What are the SAIL Jobs 2023 Post names?
The Post’s name for SAIL Jobs notification is Trade Apprentices.