Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) has recently issued a recruitment notification for Various Engineering Professional Posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from 11th April 2023 until 10th May 2023. It is advised to carefully read the recruitment notification to know more about the eligibility criteria, post information, selection process, age limit, pay scale, and other important details. This is a great opportunity for candidates looking to pursue a career in the part of Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES).
The RITES announced the recruitment of talented and energetic individuals for various positions.
Organization Name: Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Gurugram
Post Name: Engineering Professional
Official Website: www.rites.com
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 10.05.2023
RITES DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Civil ( Traffic & Transport)
- Civil ( Economics & Statics)
- Candidates must have passed Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering / Full-time B. Arch – Architecture (5 Years) / Full-time B Planning – (4 Years)/Full-time BA/B.Sc. Mathematics/Statistics or equivalent/synonymous/similar qualification and Master’s degree in Transport Engineering/ Transport Planning or equivalent/synonymous/similar qualification or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidate must have minimum 2 years of post-qualification experience with the Understanding of various concepts and requirements of Comprehensive Mobility Plans, Mass Transit Studies, Traffic Engineering, Transport Planning, Transport Demand forecast, multi-modal integration etc as per guidelines.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
RITES PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000/-
- Written Test
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.rites.com
- Read the job description carefully: Before applying for any job, it’s essential to read the job description carefully to understand the job requirements, skills required, and job responsibilities.
- Create an account: If you’re applying through a job portal or website, create an account on the website, fill in the required details,
- Fill out the application form: Once you’ve created an account, you’ll be required to fill out an application form. Ensure you fill in all the details accurately, including your personal details, educational qualifications, and work experience.
- Upload supporting documents: You may be required to upload supporting documents such as your educational certificates, experience certificates, and any other relevant documents. Ensure that you upload clear, legible copies of all the documents.
- Review your application: Before submitting your application, review all the details to ensure that there are no errors or omissions. Double-check your contact details, email address, and phone number.
- Submit your application: Once you are satisfied that your application is complete,
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
RITES Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Online: 11.04.2023
- Closing Date of Submission Application: 10.05.2023
RITES Important Links:
- Notification Link: Click Here
- Applying Link: Click Here
|RITES Recruitment 2023 FAQs|
- What is the RITES Full Form?
The RITES Full Form is Rail India Technical and Economic Service.
- What is the application mode for RITES?
The application mode for RITES is Online.
- How many vacancies are in RITES Jobs Notification 2023?
Currently, there are 03 vacancies.
- What is the qualification for this RITES Jobs Recruitment 2023?
The qualification for this RITES Jobs Recruitment is Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, B. Arch, B-Planning, B.A/B.Sc from a recognized Board or University.
- What are the RITES Jobs 2023 Post names?
The Post’s name is Engineering Professional for Civil (Traffic & Transport) & Civil (Economics & Statics)