Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has recently issued a recruitment notification for Various Trainee Posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from 19th April 2023 until 04th May 2023. It is advised to carefully read the recruitment notification to know more about the eligibility criteria, post information, selection process, age limit, pay scale, and other important details. This is a great opportunity for candidates looking to pursue a career in the part of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)
The PGCIL announced the recruitment of talented and energetic individuals for various positions.
Organization Name: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Officer Trainee
Official Website: www.powergrid.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 04.05.2023
PGCIL DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Officer Trainee – 03
- Candidates should be Associate Members of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
PGCIL PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Rs. 40,000 – 140000/-per month
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
- SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-SM/Dept Candidates: NIL
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 500/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.powergrid.in
- Read the job description carefully: Before applying for any job, it’s essential to read the job description carefully to understand the job requirements, skills required, and job responsibilities.
- Create an account: If you’re applying through a job portal or website, create an account on the website, fill in the required details,
- Fill out the application form: Once you’ve created an account, you’ll be required to fill out an application form. Ensure you fill in all the details accurately, including your personal details, educational qualifications, and work experience.
- Upload supporting documents: You may be required to upload supporting documents such as your educational certificates, experience certificates, and any other relevant documents. Ensure that you upload clear, legible copies of all the documents.
- Review your application: Before submitting your application, review all the details to ensure that there are no errors or omissions. Double-check your contact details, email address, and phone number.
- Submit your application: Once you are satisfied that your application is complete.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
PGCIL Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Online: 19.04.2023
- Closing Date of Submission Application: 04.05.2023
PGCIL Important Links:
- Notification Link: Click Here
- Applying Link: Click Here