Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) has recently issued a recruitment notification for 35 Consultant Posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from 20th April 2023 until 05th May 2023. It is advised to carefully read the recruitment notification to know more about the eligibility criteria, post information, selection process, age limit, pay scale, and other important details. This is a great opportunity for candidates looking to pursue a career in the part of the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC).
ONGC announced the recruitment of talented and energetic individuals for various positions.
Organization Name: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 35
Job Location: Surat – Gujarat
Post Name: Associate Consultant
Official Website: www.ongcindia.com
Applying Mode: Offline/Email
Last Date: 05.05.2023
ONGC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Associate Consultant
- Candidates must have Retired ONGC executives with minimum of 05 years cumulative experience in Hazira Plant/ Uran plant/ CPF Gandhar or retired professionals from PSUs with minimum of 5 years of work experience in refineries/ petrochemical plant or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Maximum Age: 65 years
ONGC PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Rs. 66,000/-
- Merit List
- Personal Interview
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.ongcindia.com
- To find the ONGC Notification and refer to all the details related to the recruitment.
- Download the application form from the given link provided on the website.
- Fill out the application form carefully and make sure that all the details are correct.
- Gather all the required documents, such as photocopies of educational certificates, experience certificates, and any other relevant documents.
- Submit the application form and the required documents to the following address (refer to the Official Notification) provided by Alagappa University. And Also Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Office of the Incharge, HR-ER, First Floor, Admin Building, ONGC Hazira Plant, PO ONGC Nagar, Bhatpore. Surat-394550
- Candidates enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in the official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
ONGC Important Dates:
- Starting Date of submission Application: 20.04.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 05.05.2023
ONGC Important Links:
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
- Application Form: Click Here
|ONGC Recruitment 2023 – FAQs|
The total number of vacancies available for 35 Consultant posts is not mentioned in the notification.
Candidates must have Retired ONGC executives with minimum of 05 years cumulative experience in Hazira Plant/ Uran plant/ CPF Gandhar or retired professionals from PSUs with minimum of 5 years of work experience in refineries/ petrochemical plant or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
The maximum age limit is 65 years.
The application fee for the Consultant posts is not mentioned in the notification.
Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of ONGC (www.ongcindia.com) from the opening date of the application till the last date of submission.