Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) has recently issued a recruitment notification for 49 Intelligence Officer Posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from 05th April 2023 until 03rd June 2023. It is advised to carefully read the recruitment notification to know more about the eligibility criteria, post information, selection process, age limit, pay scale, and other important details. This is a great opportunity for candidates looking to pursue a career in the part of Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB)
The NCB announced the recruitment of talented and energetic individuals for various positions.
Organization Name: Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 49
Job Location: Madurai, Chennai, All Over India
Post Name: Intelligence Officer
Official Website: www.narcoticsindia.nic.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 03.06.2023
NCB DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Intelligence Officer – 49 Posts
Officers of the Central/State Government/Union Territories.
(a) (i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
(ii) With five years of regular service in Level-6 in the Pay Matrix in the parent cadre or department.
(b) Possessing the following Education and experience:
(i) Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University/Institute and
(ii) Three years experience in the enforcement of regulatory laws and collection of intelligence thereto (Essential).
Desirable: One year’s experience in the investigation of criminal offenses or economic offenses.
- Maximum Age: 56 Years
NCB PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Rs.9,300 – 34,800/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.narcoticsindia.nic.in
- To find the NCB Notification and refer to all the details related to the recruitment.
- Download the application form from the given link provided on the website.
- Fill out the application form carefully and make sure that all the details are correct.
- Gather all the required documents, such as photocopies of educational certificates, experience certificates, and any other relevant documents.
- Submit the application form and the required documents to the following address (refer to the Official Notification) provided by the NCB.
- “The Deputy Director General (HQ), Narcotics Control Bureau, West Block No-1, Wing No-5, R.K.Puram, New Delhi-110066.”
- Candidates enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in the official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
NCB Important Dates:
- Starting Date of submission Application: 05.04.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 03.06.2023
NCB Important Links:
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here