Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) has recently issued a recruitment notification for 104 Sepoy Posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from 21st March 2023 until 01st June 2023. It is advised to carefully read the recruitment notification to know more about the eligibility criteria, post information, selection process, age limit, pay scale, and other important details. This is a great opportunity for candidates looking to pursue a career in the part of Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB)
The NCB announced the recruitment of talented and energetic individuals for various positions.
Organization Name: Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 104
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Sepoy
Official Website: www.narcoticsindia.nic.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 01.06.2023
NCB DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Surveillance Assistant – 42
- Sepoy – 54
- Havaldar – 03
- Deputy Director General – 05
- By Deputation Basis: Personnel of the Central Government or State Government having three years of regular service in the grade; Or Ex-Servicemen within one year of retirement.
- By Deputation basis: Officials of the Central Government or the State Government or Union Territories administration:-
(a) Holding analogous posts on regular service in the parent cadre or department with three years of experience in Communication or Information Technology; or With five-year services in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in Level-3 in the pay matrix Rs. 21700-69100 or equivalent, in the parent cadre or department and with five years of experience in communication or information technology; and
(b) Possessing the 10+2 pass in Science (Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry) from a recognized Board or University.
- By Deputation basis: Personnel of the Central Government or State Government Union Territories Administration holding the post of Havaldar or Head Constable on regular basis in the parent cadre or department.
Deputy Director General:
- Holding analogous posts on a regular basis in the parent cadre or Department or empanelled for appointment to the posts in level 14 of the pay matrix of the 7th CPC or equivalent in the Government of India
- Maximum Age: 56 Years
NCB PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Rs. 5,200 – 20, 200/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.narcoticsindia.nic.in
- To find the NCB Notification and refer to all the details related to the recruitment.
- Download the application form from the given link provided on the website.
- Fill out the application form carefully and make sure that all the details are correct.
- Gather all the required documents, such as photocopies of educational certificates, experience certificates, and any other relevant documents.
- Submit the application form and the required documents to the following address (refer to the Official Notification) provided by the NCB.
- “Deputy Director(Admn), Narcotics Control Bureau, 2nd Floor, August Kranti Bhawan, Bikhaji Kama Place, New Delhi-110066.”
- Candidates enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in the official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
NCB Important Dates:
- Starting Date of submission Application: 21.03.2023
- Closing Date to Apply (Surveillance Assistant): 19.05.2023
- Closing Date to Apply (Sepoy): 27.05.2023
- Closing Date to Apply (Havaldar): 29.05.2023
- Closing Date to Apply (Deputy Director General): 01.06.2023
NCB Important Links:
- Official Notification & Application Form (Sepoy): Click Here
- Official Notification & Application Form (Surveillance Assistant): Click Here
- Official Notification & Application Form (Deputy Director General): Click Here
- Official Notification & Application Form (Havaldar): Click Here
|NCB Recruitment 2023 FAQs|
- What is the NCB Full Form?
The NCB Full Form is Narcotics Control Bureau.
- What is the application mode for NCB?
The application mode for NCB is Offline.
- How many vacancies are in NCB Jobs Notification 2023?
Currently, there are 104 vacancies.
- What is the qualification for this NCB Jobs Recruitment 2023?
The qualification for this NCB Jobs Recruitment is Holding analogous posts on regular service in the parent cadre or department with three years of experience in Communication or Information Technology.
- What are the NCB Jobs 2023 Post Names?
The Post’s Name for NCB Jobs notification is Sepoy, Surveillance Assistant Posts.