Madurai Kamaraj University has recently issued a recruitment notification for Various Field Assistant Posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from 17th April 2023 until 27th April 2023. It is advised to carefully read the recruitment notification to know more about the eligibility criteria, post information, selection process, age limit, pay scale, and other important details. This is a great opportunity for candidates looking to pursue a career in the part of Madurai Kamaraj University.
Madurai Kamaraj University announced the recruitment of talented and energetic individuals for various positions.
Organization Name: Madurai Kamaraj University
Type of Employment: TN University Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Madurai
Post Name: Field Assistant
Official Website: www.mkuniversity.ac.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 27.04.2023
MKU DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Field Assistant – 01 Post
- Project Fellow – 01 Post
Field Assistant :
- Candidates must have passed a B.Sc in Botany, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Project Fellow :
- Candidates must have passed an M.Sc in Botany or Plant Biology or Plant Biotechnology with at least 55% marks or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 37 Years
MKU PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Rs.10,000 – 16,000/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.mkuniversity.ac.in
- To find the MKU Notification and refer to all the details related to the recruitment.
- Download the application form from the given link provided on the website.
- Fill out the application form carefully and make sure that all the details are correct.
- Gather all the required documents, such as photocopies of educational certificates, experience certificates, and any other relevant documents.
- Submit the application form and the required documents to the following address.
- “Dr. S. Suresh,
Principal Investigator – TNFD Project
Department of Botany (DDE)
Madurai Kamaraj University
Madurai – 625021.″
- Candidates enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in the official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
MKU Important Dates:
- Starting Date of submission Application: 17.04.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 27.04.2023
MKU Important Links:
- Official Notification & Application Form Link: Click Here