Karur Vysya Bank (KVB) has recently issued a recruitment notification for Various Manager Posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from 30th April 2023. It is advised to carefully read the recruitment notification to know more about the eligibility criteria, post information, selection process, age limit, pay scale, and other important details. This is a great opportunity for candidates looking to pursue a career in the part of Karur Vysya Bank (KVB).
The KVB announced the recruitment of talented and energetic individuals for various positions.
Organization Name: Karur Vysya Bank (KVB)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Across Tamilnadu
Post Name: Manager
Official Website: www.kvb.co.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 30.04.2023
KVB DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Relationship Manager (Savings Account)
- Relationship Manager (Current Account)
(i) Relationship Manager (Savings Account) :
- Candidates must have passed the Any Graduate / Post Graduate Experienced of more than 3 years in Any sales executives/NTB Business Acquisition of NR Privy or Priority of CA, SA, RD, TD, LI, GI, MF, Investments, Asset X Sellor the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(ii) Relationship Manager (Current Account) :
- Candidates must have passed the Any Graduate / Post Graduate with Experienced of more than 3 years in Any sales executives/NTB Business Acquisition of CASA, TFX / Exim, RTD, Third party products & Asset X Sell or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 35 years
KVB PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Refer Official Notification
- Background Verification
- Medical Verification
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.kvb.co.in
- Read the job description carefully: Before applying for any job, it’s essential to read the job description carefully to understand the job requirements, skills required, and job responsibilities.
- Create an account: If you’re applying through a job portal or website, create an account on the website, fill in the required details,
- Fill out the application form: Once you’ve created an account, you’ll be required to fill out an application form. Ensure you fill in all the details accurately, including your personal details, educational qualifications, and work experience.
- Upload supporting documents: You may be required to upload supporting documents such as your educational certificates, experience certificates, and any other relevant documents. Ensure that you upload clear, legible copies of all the documents.
- Review your application: Before submitting your application, review all the details to ensure that there are no errors or omissions. Double-check your contact details, email address, and phone number.
- Submit your application: Once you are satisfied that your application is complete,
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
KVB Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Online: 20.04.2023
- Closing Date of Submission Application: 30.04.2023
KVB Important Links:
- Notification Link for Relationship Manager (Savings Account): Click Here
- Notification Link for Relationship Manager (Current Account): Click Here
- Apply Link: Click Here
|KVB Recruitment 2023 – FAQs|
The last date to apply for KVB Recruitment 2023 is 30.04.2023
The Maximum Age is – 35 years
The salary offered for KVB Relationship Manager is not mentioned in the official Notification.
The Application fee is not mentioned in the Official Notification
Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of KVB (www.kvb.co.in) once the application process starts.