Indian Bank has recently issued a recruitment notification for 06 Case Workers, Watchman Posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from 03rd April 2023 until 29th April 2023. It is advised to carefully read the recruitment notification to know more about the eligibility criteria, post information, selection process, age limit, pay scale, and other important details. This is a great opportunity for candidates looking to pursue a career in the part of Indian Bank.
Indian Bank announced the recruitment of talented and energetic individuals for various positions
Organization Name: Indian Bank
Type of Employment: Bank Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Thiruvannamalai
Post Name: Support Staff
Official Website: www.indianbank.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 29.04.2023
Indian Bank DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Office Assistant -01
- Office Attentant – 01
- Candidates must have passed a BSW/ BA /B.com with computer knowledge or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidates must have passed 10th with should be able to read and write Tamil or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Minimum Age: 22 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
Indian Bank PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Office Assistant: Rs. 12,000/-
- Office Attentant: Rs. 8000/-
- Written Exam
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.indianbank.in
- To find the Indian Bank Notification and refer to all the details related to the recruitment.
- Download the application form from the given link provided on the website.
- Fill out the application form carefully and make sure that all the details are correct.
- Gather all the required documents, such as photocopies of educational certificates, experience certificates, and any other relevant documents.
- Submit the application form and the required documents to the following address (refer to the Official Notification) provided by the Indian Bank.
- “The Director, Indian Bank Rural Self Employment Training Institute, No.143/73,1st Floor, Ramalinganar Main Road, Thiruvannamalai – 606601, Tamilnadu.”
- Candidates enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in the official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
Indian Bank Important Dates:
- Starting Date of submission Application: 03.04.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 29.04.2023
Indian Bank Important Links:
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
|Indian Bank Recruitment 2023 – FAQs|
What is the total number of vacancies available under Indian Bank Recruitment 2023?
The total number of vacancies available for Various Support Staff posts is not mentioned in the notification.
What is the educational qualification required for the Support Staff posts under Indian Bank Recruitment 2023?
10th, BSW/ BA /B.com
What is the age limit to apply for the Support Staff posts under Indian Bank Recruitment 2023?
The maximum age limit is 40 years.
What is the application fee for Indian Bank Recruitment 2023?
The application fee for the Support Staff posts is not mentioned in the notification.
How can I apply for the Support Staff posts under Indian Bank Recruitment 2023?
Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of the Indian Bank(www.indianbank.in) from the opening date of the application till the last date of submission.