Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has recently issued a recruitment notification for 2859 Security Assistants, Steno Posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from 27th March 2023 until 26th April 2023. It is advised to carefully read the recruitment notification to know more about the eligibility criteria, post information, selection process, age limit, pay scale, and other important details. This is a great opportunity for candidates looking to pursue a career in the part of Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO)
The EPFO announced the recruitment of talented and energetic individuals for various positions.
Organization Name: Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 2859
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Security Assistants, Steno
Official Website: www.epfindia.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 26.04.2023
EPFO DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Social Security Assistant – 2674 Posts
- Stenographer – 185 Posts
Social Security Assistant:
- Candidates must have passed a Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- A typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on a computer. (35 words per minute and 30 words per minute correspond to 10500 Key Depression per Hour (KDPH) / 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word for Data Entry Work. Time allowed – ten minutes.
- Candidates must have passed 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
EPFO PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Social Security Assistant: Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/-
- Stenographer: Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- All Other Candidate: Rs. 700/-
- SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Female/ Ex-Serviceman Candidate: Nil
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.epfindia.gov.in
- Read the job description carefully: Before applying for any job, it’s essential to read the job description carefully to understand the job requirements, skills required, and job responsibilities.
- Create an account: If you’re applying through a job portal or website, create an account on the website, fill in the required details,
- Fill out the application form: Once you’ve created an account, you’ll be required to fill out an application form. Ensure you fill in all the details accurately, including your personal details, educational qualifications, and work experience.
- Upload supporting documents: You may be required to upload supporting documents such as your educational certificates, experience certificates, and any other relevant documents. Ensure that you upload clear, legible copies of all the documents.
- Review your application: Before submitting your application, review all the details to ensure that there are no errors or omissions. Double-check your contact details, email address, and phone number.
- Submit your application: Once you are satisfied that your application is complete
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
EPFO Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Online: 27.03.2023
- Closing Date of Submission Application: 26.04.2023
EPFO Important Links:
- Notification Link for Security Assistant: Click Here
- Notification Link for Stenographer: Click Here
- Applying Link: Click Here
|EPFO Recruitment 2023 FAQs|
- What is the EPFO Full Form?
The EPFO Full Form is Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation.
- What is the application mode for EPFO?
The application mode for EPFO is Online.
- How many vacancies are in EPFO Jobs Notification 2023?
Currently, there are 2859 vacancies.
- What is the qualification for this EPFO Jobs Recruitment 2023?
The qualification for this EPFO Jobs Recruitment is Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Board or University.
- What are the EPFO Jobs 2023 Post Names?
The Post’s Name for EPFO Jobs notification is Security Assistants, Steno Posts.