Department of Atomic Energy, Directorate of Purchase & Stores has recently issued a recruitment notification for 65 Junior Storekeeper Posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from 22nd April 2023 until 15th May 2023. It is advised to carefully read the recruitment notification to know more about the eligibility criteria, post information, selection process, age limit, pay scale, and other important details. This is a great opportunity for candidates looking to pursue a career in the part of Department of Atomic Energy, Directorate of Purchase & Stores
Department of Atomic Energy announced the recruitment of talented and energetic individuals for various positions.
Organization Name: Department of Atomic Energy, Directorate of Purchase & Stores
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 65
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Junior Storekeeper
Official Website: www.dpsdae.formflix.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 15.05.2023
DPS DAE DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Junior Purchase Assistant / Junior Storekeeper – 65 Posts
- Graduate in Science with 60% marks. OR
- A commerce graduate with 60% marks. OR
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Electronics/ Computer Science with 60% marks from Government recognized universities/ institutions.
Note: Candidates who have not acquired the educational qualification as indicated above on the closing date for receipt of the application should not apply. No further correspondence or clarification will be entertained on this matter.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
DPS DAE PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-
- Level 1 – Examination – Written Exam (OMR-based Objective Multiple Choice Type)
- Level 2 – Written Exam (Descriptive Type) & Document Verification (DV)
- All Other Candidates: Rs.200/-
- SC/ ST, Women candidates, Ex-Servicemen and PWD Candidates: NIL
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.dpsdae.formflix.in
- Read the job description carefully: Before applying for any job, it’s essential to read the job description carefully to understand the job requirements, skills required, and job responsibilities.
- Create an account: If you’re applying through a job portal or website, create an account on the website, fill in the required details,
- Fill out the application form: Once you’ve created an account, you’ll be required to fill out an application form. Ensure you fill in all the details accurately, including your personal details, educational qualifications, and work experience.
- Upload supporting documents: You may be required to upload supporting documents such as your educational certificates, experience certificates, and any other relevant documents. Ensure that you upload clear, legible copies of all the documents.
- Review your application: Before submitting your application, review all the details to ensure that there are no errors or omissions. Double-check your contact details, email address, and phone number.
- Submit your application: Once you are satisfied that your application is complete
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
DPS DAE Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Online: 22.04.2023
- Closing Date of Submission Application: 15.05.2023
DPS DAE Important Links:
- Notification Link: Click Here
- Application Link: Click Here
|DPS DAE Recruitment 2023 FAQs|
- What is the DPS DAE Full Form?
The DPS DAE Full Form is Department of Atomic Energy, Directorate of Purchase & Stores.
- What is the application mode for DPS DAE?
The application mode for DPS DAE is Online.
- How many vacancies are in DPS DAE Jobs Notification 2023?
Currently, there are 65 vacancies.
- What is the qualification for this DPS DAE Jobs Recruitment 2023?
The qualification for this DPS DAE Jobs Recruitment is Diploma, Graduate in Science from a recognized Board or University.
- What are the DPS DAE Jobs 2023 Post Names?
The Post’s Name for DPS DAE Jobs notification is Junior Purchase Assistant Posts.