Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML) has recently issued a recruitment notification for 68 Office Assistant Posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from 15th April 2023 until 01st May 2023. It is advised to carefully read the recruitment notification to know more about the eligibility criteria, post information, selection process, age limit, pay scale, and other important details. This is a great opportunity for candidates looking to pursue a career in the part of Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML)
The BEML announced the recruitment of talented and energetic individuals for various positions.
Organization Name: Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 68
Job Location: Bangalore
Post Name: Office Assistant
Official Website: www.bemlindia.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 01.05.2023
BEML DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Head – Corporate Communications
- Assistant Manager
- Assistant Officer
- Diploma Trainees
- Office Assistant Trainees
- Accounts Trainees
- Manager: Candidates must have passed a Degree in Cost and Works Accountants of India or Chartered Accountant (CA) or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Assistant Manager: Candidates must have passed a Degree in Law from a recognized University / Institution. M.Tech qualification will be preferred or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Officer: Candidates must have passed a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in Mechanical or Electrical or Electronics Master of Arts in the field of Journalism or Corporate Communication or Master of Business Administration or Post Graduate Diploma in the relevant field or Master of Social Work or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Assistant Officer: Candidates must have passed a Master of Business Administration in Human Resources Master of Social Work or Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Personnel Management and Industrial or Bachelor Degree in Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Diploma Trainees: Candidates must have passed a Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical or Electrics or Civil or Chemist(For Metrology Lab) or Tool and Die Marketing or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Office Assistant Trainees: Candidates must have passed a Degree or Diploma in Commercial Practice or Secretarial Practice with Proficiency in Computer application or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Accounts Trainees: Candidates must have passed a Degree in Commerce with Proficiency in Computer application or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Minimum Age: 39 Years
BEML PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Manager: Rs.60,000 – 1,60,000/-
- Assistant Manager Rs.50,000 – 1,50,000/-
- Officer: Rs.40,000 – 1,40,000/-
- Assistant Officer: Rs.30,000- 1,30,000/-
- Diploma Trainees: Rs.23,910 – 60,650/-
- Office Assistant Trainees: Rs.16,900 – 60,650/-
- Accounts Assistant Trainees: Rs.16,900 – 60,650/-
- Written Exam
- UR/OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PWBD Candidates: Nil
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.bemlindia.in
- Read the job description carefully: Before applying for any job, it’s essential to read the job description carefully to understand the job requirements, skills required, and job responsibilities.
- Create an account: If you’re applying through a job portal or website, create an account on the website, fill in the required details,
- Fill out the application form: Once you’ve created an account, you’ll be required to fill out an application form. Ensure you fill in all the details accurately, including your personal details, educational qualifications, and work experience.
- Upload supporting documents: You may be required to upload supporting documents such as your educational certificates, experience certificates, and any other relevant documents. Ensure that you upload clear, legible copies of all the documents.
- Review your application: Before submitting your application, review all the details to ensure that there are no errors or omissions. Double-check your contact details, email address, and phone number.
- Submit your application: Once you are satisfied that your application is complete.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
NLC Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Online: 15.04.2023
- Closing Date of Submission Application: 01.05.2023
NLC Important Links:
- Notification Link: Click Here
- Applying Link: Click Here