Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has recently released an official job notification for the positions of MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff) and Driver. Interested candidates are advised to read the official notification and check the eligibility criteria before applying. The application process is conducted online, and the last date for submission of applications is 15th May 2023.
The pay scale for the MTS position is Rs. 18,834/- per month, while for the Heavy Motor Vehicle Driver position, it is Rs. 20,000/- per month.
BECIL is a Central Government organization that offers various job opportunities in the field of broadcast engineering. This recruitment drive aims to fill two vacancies in Jammu. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are interested in working with BECIL can apply online through the official website www.becil.com.
The selection process for these positions will involve a series of stages, including a Skill Test, Interview, and Interaction with the candidates. The final selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in these stages.
Organization Name: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 02
Job Location: Jammu
Post Name: Driver
Official Website: www.becil.com
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 15.05.2023
BECIL DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- MTS – 01
- Heavy Motor Vehicle Driver – 01
- Candidates must have passed the 12th with a Minimum of 10 years of experience in handling heavy vehicles/buses or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidates must have passed the 12th, ITI two years of experience in a relevant field or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Refer Official Notification
BECIL PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- MTS – Rs.18,834/-
- Heavy Motor Vehicle Driver – Rs.20,000/-
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- General Candidates – Rs.885/- (Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- OBC Candidates – Rs.885/-(Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- SC/ST Candidates – Rs.531/-(Rs. 354/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Ex-Serviceman Candidates – Rs.885/-(Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Women Candidates – Rs.885/-(Rs. 590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- EWS/PH Candidates – Rs.531/-(Rs. 354/- extra for every additional post applied)
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.becil.com
- Read the job description carefully: Before applying for any job, it’s essential to read the job description carefully to understand the job requirements, skills required, and job responsibilities.
- Create an account: If you’re applying through a job portal or website, create an account on the website, fill in the required details,
- Fill out the application form: Once you’ve created an account, you’ll be required to fill out an application form. Ensure you fill in all the details accurately, including your personal details, educational qualifications, and work experience.
- Upload supporting documents: You may be required to upload supporting documents such as your educational certificates, experience certificates, and any other relevant documents. Ensure that you upload clear, legible copies of all the documents.
- Review your application: Before submitting your application, review all the details to ensure that there are no errors or omissions. Double-check your contact details, email address, and phone number.
- Submit your application: Once you are satisfied that your application is complete.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
BECIL Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Online: 01.05.2023
- Closing Date of Submission Application: 15.05.2023
BECIL Important Links:
- Notification Link: Click Here
- Applying Link: Click Here
|BECIL Recruitment 2023 – FAQs|
The last date to apply for BECIL Recruitment 2023 is 15.05.2023
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited
The salary offered for BECIL MTS – Rs.17,834 – 20,000/-
Gen/OBC, Ex-Serviceman, Women Candidates: Rs. 885/-
SC/ ST, EWS, PH Candidates: Rs. 531/-
Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of BECIL (www.becil.com) once the application process starts.