The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has announced a recruitment notification for hiring 4,374 Trainee Posts in various positions such as Technical Officer/C, Scientific Assistant/B, Technician/B, Stipendiary Trainee Category-I, and Stipendiary Trainee Category-II. Interested candidates need to apply online on or before 22nd May 2023, and before applying, they must carefully read the eligibility criteria, job information, selection process, age limit, pay scale, and other important details mentioned in the recruitment notification.
BARC Jobs Notification 2023 – 20 Scientist Posts @ www.barc.gov.in
The pay scale for the different positions ranges from Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 56,100/-. The candidates will be selected based on the Computer-Based Screening Test, Preliminary Test, Advanced Test, Skill Test, and Interview. To apply, candidates must create an account on the official website of BARC, fill out the application form, and upload the required documents.
The application fee for this recruitment process ranges from Rs. 100/- to Rs. 500/-, depending on the position. However, there is no application fee for candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman/Women categories.
It is important to review the application before submission to ensure that all the details provided in the application are accurate.
Organization Name: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 4,374
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Trainee
Official Website: www.barc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 22.05.2023
BARC DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Technical Officer/C – 181
- Scientific Assistant/B – 7
- Technician/B – 24
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-I – 1216
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-II – 2946
- Candidates must have passed the M.Sc in Bio-Science/ Life Science/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Chemistry/ Physics, BE/B.Tech in Architecture/ Civil/ Chemical/ Computer Science/ Computer Engg./ Computer Science & Engg/ Mechanical/ Drilling/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics/ Electronics & Electrical/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Controls/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Mechanical/ Metallurgy & Materials/ Metallurgical & Materials/ Materials/ Metallurgical/ Mining/ M.Lib (Information Science) with 4 yrs experience in a responsible capacity in a University Level Library after acquiring M.Lib. OR M.Lib (Information Science) with NET Pass or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidates must have passed the B.Sc in Food Technology/ Home Science/ Nutrition or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidates must have passed the SSC PLUS Second Class Boiler Attendant’s Certificate or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Stipendiary Trainee Category-I:
- Candidates must have passed the B.Sc. Biochemistry/ Bio Science/ Life Science/ Biology/ (Chemistry) with Chemistry as major subject and Physics/ Mathematics / Statistics/ Biology as subsidiary subjects/ Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as subjects with equal weightage/ (Physics) with Physics as major subject and Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Biology as subsidiary subject/ Computer Science/ Agriculture/ Horticulture/ B.Sc. PLUS One-year Diploma in Computer Science/ Diploma in Chemical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Mechanical/ Metallurgy/ Architecture/ Civil/ Automobile, Diploma in Engineering with a minimum 50% and One-year Diploma/ Certificate Course in Industrial Safety, B.Sc. with minimum 50% marks and One-year Diploma / Certificate Course in Industrial Safety or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Stipendiary Trainee Category-II:
- Candidates must have passed the SSC (with Science and Maths) with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate PLUS Trade Certificate, HSC with Physics, Chemistry, and Maths with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate, Plus 2 years Diploma recognized by the Dental Council of India or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 22 – 35 Years
BARC PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Technical Officer/C – Rs. 56,100/-
- Scientific Assistant/B – Rs. 35,400/-
- Technician/B – Rs. 21,700/-
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-I – Rs. 26,000/-
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-II – Rs. 22,000/-
- Computer-Based Screening Test
- Preliminary Test
- Advanced Test
- Skill Test
- Technical Officer/C Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Scientific Assistant/B Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- Technician/B Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-I Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-II Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman/ Women Candidates: NIL
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.barc.gov.in
- Read the job description carefully: Before applying for any job, it’s essential to read the job description carefully to understand the job requirements, skills required, and job responsibilities.
- Create an account: If you’re applying through a job portal or website, create an account on the website, fill in the required details,
- Fill out the application form: Once you’ve created an account, you’ll be required to fill out an application form. Ensure you fill in all the details accurately, including your personal details, educational qualifications, and work experience.
- Upload supporting documents: You may be required to upload supporting documents such as your educational certificates, experience certificates, and any other relevant documents. Ensure that you upload clear, legible copies of all the documents.
- Review your application: Before submitting your application, review all the details to ensure that there are no errors or omissions. Double-check your contact details, email address, and phone number.
- Submit your application: Once you are satisfied that your application is complete.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
BARC Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Online: 22.04.2023
- Closing Date of Submission Application: 22.05.2023
BARC Important Links:
- Notification Link: Click Here
- Applying Link: Click Here
|BARC Recruitment 2023 – FAQs|
The total number of vacancies available for 4,374 Trainee posts is not mentioned in the notification.
10th, 12th, B.Sc
The maximum age limit is 22- 35 years.
Technical Officer/C Candidates: Rs. 500/-
Scientific Assistant/B Candidates: Rs. 150/-
Technician/B Candidates: Rs. 100/-
Stipendiary Trainee Category-I Candidates: Rs. 150/-
Stipendiary Trainee Category-II Candidates: Rs. 100/-
SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman/ Women Candidates: NIL
Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of BARC (www.barc.gov.in) from the opening date of the application till the last date of submission.