Alagappa University has recently issued a recruitment notification for Various Project Assistant Posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from 18th April 2023 until 01st May 2023. It is advised to carefully read the recruitment notification to know more about the eligibility criteria, post information, selection process, age limit, pay scale, and other important details. This is a great opportunity for candidates looking to pursue a career in the part of Alagappa University
Alagappa University announced the recruitment of talented and energetic individuals for various positions.
Organization Name: Alagappa University
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Karaikudi – Tamilnadu
Post Name: Project Assistant
Official Website: www.alagappauniversity.ac.in
Applying Mode: Offline/Email
Last Date: 01.05.2023
Alagappa University DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Project Assistant
- Candidates must have passed the Master’s Degree in Bioinformatics/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/Life Sciences or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Refer to Official Notification
Alagappa University PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Rs. 20000 + 8% HRA pm. (i.e., 21600/-)
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.alagappauniversity.ac.in
- To find the Alagappa University Notification and refer to all the details related to the recruitment.
- Download the application form from the given link provided on the website.
- Fill out the application form carefully and make sure that all the details are correct.
- Gather all the required documents, such as photocopies of educational certificates, experience certificates, and any other relevant documents.
- Submit the application form and the required documents to the following address (refer to the Official Notification) provided by Alagappa University. And Also Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- “Dr.J.Jeyakanthan, Senior Professor & Head, Project Coordinator, National Network Project(DBT-NNP), Room:No: 402, 4th Floor, Department of Bioinformatics, Science Campus, Alagappa University, Karaikudi.”
- Candidates enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in the official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
Alagappa University Important Dates:
- Starting Date of submission Application: 18.04.2023
- Closing Date of submission Application: 01.05.2023
Alagappa University Important Links:
- Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here
|Alagappa University Recruitment 2023 FAQs|
- What is the total number of vacancies available under Alagappa University Recruitment 2023?
The total number of vacancies available for Project Assistant posts is Various in the notification
- What is the educational qualification required for the Project Assistant posts under Alagappa University Recruitment 2023?
The Educational qualification for the Project Assistant post is a Master’s Degree from a recognized Board or University.
- What is the application fee for Alagappa University Recruitment 2023?
The application fee is not mentioned in the notification.
- How can I apply for the Project Assistant post under Alagappa University Recruitment 2023?
Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of Alagappa University (www.alagappauniversity.ac.in) from the opening date of the application till the last date of submission.
- What is the selection process for the Project Assistant posts under Alagappa University Recruitment 2023?
The selection process includes an Interview.