All India Institute of Medical Sciences – NORCET has recently issued a recruitment notification for 3055 Nursing Officer Posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from 12th April 2023 until 05th May 2023. It is advised to carefully read the recruitment notification to know more about the eligibility criteria, post information, selection process, age limit, pay scale, and other important details. This is a great opportunity for candidates looking to pursue a career in the part of All India Institute of Medical Sciences – NORCET
The AIIMS announced the recruitment of talented and energetic individuals for various positions.
Organization Name: All India Institute of Medical Sciences – NORCET
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 3055
Job Location: New Delhi
Post Name: Nursing Officer
Official Website: www.aiimsexams.ac.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 05.05.2023
AIIMS DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Nursing Officer -3055 Posts
- Candidates must have passed B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/ B.Sc. Nursing, DGNM, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
AIIMS PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/-
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.3,000/-
- SC/ST/EWS Candidates: Rs.2,400/-
- PWD Candidates: Nil
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.aiimsexams.ac.in
- Read the job description carefully: Before applying for any job, it’s essential to read the job description carefully to understand the job requirements, skills required, and job responsibilities.
- Create an account: If you’re applying through a job portal or website, create an account on the website, fill in the required details,
- Fill out the application form: Once you’ve created an account, you’ll be required to fill out an application form. Ensure you fill in all the details accurately, including your personal details, educational qualifications, and work experience.
- Upload supporting documents: You may be required to upload supporting documents such as your educational certificates, experience certificates, and any other relevant documents. Ensure that you upload clear, legible copies of all the documents.
- Review your application: Before submitting your application, review all the details to ensure that there are no errors or omissions. Double-check your contact details, email address, and phone number.
- Submit your application: Once you are satisfied that your application is complete
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
AIIMS Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Online: 12.04.2023
- Closing Date of Submission Application: 05.05.2023
AIIMS Important Links:
- Official Notification Link (1): Click Here
- Official Notification Link (2): Click Here
- Applying Link: Click Here
|AIIMS NORCET Recruitment 2023 FAQs|
- What is the AIIMS NORCET Full Form?
The AIIMS Full Form is All India Institute of Medical Sciences. The NORCET Full Form is Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test.
- What is the application mode for AIIMS NORCET?
The application mode for AIIMS NORCET is Online.
- How many vacancies are in AIIMS NORCET Jobs Notification 2023?
Currently, there are 3055 vacancies.
- What is the qualification for this AIIMS NORCET Jobs Recruitment 2023?
The qualification for this AIIMS NORCET Jobs Recruitment is B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/ B.Sc. Nursing, DGNM from a recognized Board or University.
- What are the AIIMS NORCET Jobs 2023 Post names?
The Post’s name for the AIIMS NORCET Jobs notification is Nursing Officer.