All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has recently issued a recruitment notification for 46 Non-Teaching Posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online from 16th April 2023 until 15th May 2023. It is advised to carefully read the recruitment notification to know more about the eligibility criteria, post information, selection process, age limit, pay scale, and other important details. This is a great opportunity for candidates looking to pursue a career in the part of All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
The AICTE announced the recruitment of talented and energetic individuals for various positions.
Organization Name: All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 46
Job Location: New Delhi
Post Name: Non-Teaching
Official Website: www.aicte-india.org
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 15.05.2023
AICTE DETAILS OF VACANCIES 2023:
- Accountant/Office Superintendent cum Accountant – 10
- Junior Hindi Translator – 01
- Assistant – 03
- Data Entry Operator – Grade III – 21
- Lower Division Clerk – 11
Accountant/Office Superintendent cum Accountant:
- Candidates must have passed a Degree in Commerce or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Junior Hindi Translator:
- Candidates must have passed a Master’s degree in Hindi or English or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Candidates must have passed a Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Data Entry Operator – Grade III:
- Candidates must have passed Degree with Certificate/Diploma course in Computer Applications or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Lower Division Clerk:
- Candidates must have passed a Degree with Typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi or Diploma in Computer Applications from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
AICTE PAY SCALE DETAILS:
- Accountant/Office Superintendent cum Accountant – Rs.35,400- 1,12,400/-
- Junior Hindi Translator -Rs.35,400- 1,12,400/-
- Assistant – Rs.35,400- 1,12,400/-
- Data Entry Operator – Grade III – Rs.19,900- 63,200/-
- Lower Division Clerk – Rs.19,900- 63,200/-
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- General, EWS, and OBC Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST & Women Candidates: Rs.600/-
- PwDs Candidates: Nil
Remarks: Processing charges & Goods and Services Tax (GST) are to be paid by the candidate to the concerned Bank/ Payment Gateway Integrator, as applicable.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.aicte-india.org
- Read the job description carefully: Before applying for any job, it’s essential to read the job description carefully to understand the job requirements, skills required, and job responsibilities.
- Create an account: If you’re applying through a job portal or website, create an account on the website, fill in the required details,
- Fill out the application form: Once you’ve created an account, you’ll be required to fill out an application form. Ensure you fill in all the details accurately, including your personal details, educational qualifications, and work experience.
- Upload supporting documents: You may be required to upload supporting documents such as your educational certificates, experience certificates, and any other relevant documents. Ensure that you upload clear, legible copies of all the documents.
- Review your application: Before submitting your application, review all the details to ensure that there are no errors or omissions. Double-check your contact details, email address, and phone number.
- Submit your application: Once you are satisfied that your application is complete
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any entry before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the Application.
AICTE Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Online: 16.04.2023
- Closing Date of Submission Application: 15.05.2023
AICTE Important Links:
- Notification Link: Click Here
- Apply Link: Click Here
|AICTE Recruitment 2023 FAQs|
- What is the AICTE Full Form?
The AICTE Full Form is All India Council for Technical Education.
- What is the application mode for AICTE?
The application mode for AICTE is Online.
- How many vacancies are in AICTE Jobs Notification 2023?
Currently, there are 46 vacancies.
- What is the qualification for this AICTE Jobs Recruitment 2023?
The qualification for this AICTE Jobs Recruitment is Degree in Commerce, Master’s Degree in Hindi or English from a recognized Board or University.
- What are the AICTE Jobs 2023 Post Names?
The Post’s name for AICTE Jobs Notification is Accountant, JTO, Assistant, DEO.